AEW Double or Nothing takes place on Saturday, May 23rd from Daily’s Place in Jacksonville, Florida. The show was originally scheduled to take place at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, NV, but that was forced to change due to COVID-19.
The main show will begin at 8 PM ET. There will also be a Buy-In pre-show starting at 7:30 PM ET.
How to watch AEW Double or Nothing:
AEW Double or Nothing will air on pay-per-view through all major satellite and cable companies.
The event is also available for purchase at B/R Live in the United States and you will own it forever in the app. You can play this on your through a smart TV or a Roku/Fire Stick.
Internationally, you can order through FITE TV everywhere else and you will own it forever in the app. You can play this on your through a smart TV or a Roku/Fire Stick.
AEW Double or Nothing Tickets:
AEW Double or Nothing Confirmed Matches:
AEW World Championship – Jon Moxley (c) vs. Brodie Lee: Mr. Brodie revealed himself as the Exalted One and has since been attacking Moxley with the Dark Order constantly. Brodie and the Dark Order have since stolen the AEW Championship from Mox.
AEW TNT Championship – Cody vs. Lance Archer: This is the finals of the AEW TNT Championship tournament. Mike Tyson will present the title to the winner of this match.
AEW Women’s Championship, No DQ – Nyla Rose (c) vs. Hikaru Shida: Rose won the title from Riho in February, but this will only be her second title defense. Shida has been the #1 contender for months.
Stadium Stampede Match – Matt Hardy and Adam Page, Kenny Omega, Matt Jackson, Nick Jackson vs. The Inner Circle (Chris Jericho, Jake Hager, Sammy Guevara, Santana and Ortiz): This match will take place at TIAA Field, the Jaguars field, with the ring set up at the 50-yard-line and falls counting anywhere in Jacksonville.
Casino Ladder Match – Darby Allin, Colt Cabana, Orange Cassidy, Rey Fenix, Scorpio Sky, Kip Sabian, Frankie Kazarian, Luchasaurus and ???: There will be a chip hung in the air in the middle of the ring and the person who retrieves it will earn a future title shot at the AEW World Championship. The match will take place under casino rules with two people starting a new entrant entering every 90 seconds. The match can end at any time.
MJF vs. Jungle Boy
Dr. Britt Baker DMD vs. Kris Statlander: This match is in limbo due to a possible injury that Britt sustained on AEW Dynamite.
Dustin Rhodes vs. Shawn Spears: Shawn Spears has claimed that Dustin Rhodes retired after his brutal loss to Lance Archer and laid out this challenge. Spears claims Dustin won’t show up.
Tag Team Championship #1 Contenders Match – Private Party vs. Best Friends (The Buy-In pre-show)
AEW Double or Nothing Rumors:
- The Young Bucks have been teasing FTR (formerly known as The Revival) on Being the Elite for weeks now.
- Brian Cage has been rumored as the mystery entrant in the Casino Battle Royale.
AEW Double or Nothing Betting Odds:
Betting odds from Bet on Pro Wrestling.
- MJF (-910) vs. Jungle Boy (+450)
- Britt Baker D.M.D. (-250) vs. Kris Statlander (+175)
- Best Friends (-150) vs. Private Party (+108)
- Casino Ladder Match: Darby Allin vs. Colt Cabana vs. Orange Cassidy vs. Rey Fénix vs. Scorpio Sky vs. Kip Sabian vs. Frankie Kazarian vs. Luchasaurus vs. ???
- Stadium Stampede: The Inner Circle (-150) vs. Matt Hardy & The Elite (+108)
- AEW Women’s Championship: Nyla Rose (-167) vs. Hikaru Shida (+120)
- AEW TNT Championship: Lance Archer (-177) vs. Cody (+125)
- AEW World Championship: Jon Moxley (-625) vs. Brodie Lee (+350)
For more information on betting on Double or Nothing, check out Bet on Pro Wrestling.